Insane you might call it!.

  

                                                   Insane you might call it!.
...
A few days and Life isn't the same anymore,
Whose responsible for it even I don't know.
Maybe, I'm just over-thinking,
Or simply You don't care.

If you think this should be personal,
Then, lets have a conversation.
But, you'll have to be the one to initiate it,
And I'll try My best to be normal.

As Once, I told a Friend it not the same anymore,
 Now, its about my Ego.
This happens with just a few,
As insecurity starts guiding the thoughts.
"That, when I care WHY don't you? ,
When You smile I smile.
But, why I cry I don't even find you."
Trying hard to let these pass.

Finding answers and keeping my self calm,
With every passing day I try so hard.
Moving ahead at least,
As I remember an Advice once given.
  
                           "A few people are Friends only till you are together in an institution."  
Accepted, Care doesn't expect the same,
Unless, it's this weird personality at the other end.
I Miss you and I shall always do,
But, will only accept it after you.

After, reading this long,
I don't think it should take long.
Just because you expected to know,
Is why I wrote this long...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amour with "Jullay land"!

Open letter to all the Bappa Morya fans out there.

Oh Well!