Shifting A New Fever


    Shifting A New Fever:

Spending 18long years from your birth till reaching your adulthood and leaving that place in a single shot.
Feels excited of the new place, making new friends at a place where you don't know anyone.
Leaving/forgetting your past for your present where you will be seeing your future is not that easy it hurts makes you cry but will have to accept it.
You feel sad/lonely as you have to adjust a lot that too with no one else but your own-self in the new place.
I'm lost have no idea whats going to happen, who am i going to meet,
will I get any friends,will I still stay connected to my old friends,will they remember me forgetting the distance?
Too many questions and no one to answer them... :(
Just hope all goes well.

                                                                  Kurla to Malad

A new route to learn,
New ways to be found totally seperated from my happy, cheerfull and at times a bit sad past with
My Friends who were always there to appreciate,tease,slap me whenever
I was wrong and scold me saying "Idiot, what did you do? Thats wrong just leave that and do this." with a tap on my head and a smile.
Will miss you all my dear Friends...
Hope,
to stay connected even after my address changing from Kurla to Malad.
The unseen future which will try its best to take us apart with various excuses like 
career, further education, long journey to travel and a lots more...
  With lots of Love and in need of your Care.
                                                                                         Your Sincere Friend ,
                                                                                                (Is the name required?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amour with "Jullay land"!

Open letter to all the Bappa Morya fans out there.

Oh Well!